Can you stop the dandruff?
To answer this question you first need to understand what dandruff is.
These unwanted white dots that insist on appearing on the head, especially in the coldest and driest months, are actually a chronic disease called seborrheic dermatitis or seborrhea that causes the scalp to pee. When it is more intense, it can even cause irritation and redness at the root of the wires.
Believe it or not, but dandruff, popular name for the disease, has not yet fully defined causes. However, specialists in the subject already have some good indications:
- It usually appears in regions with greater activity of the sebaceous glands: that is, in the scalp, in the central part of the face and the thorax
- It is most common in men aged 18 to 40 years, since the greater amount of male hormones stimulates the production of the sebaceous glands of the scalp.
- In women, dandruff may appear as a consequence of hormonal changes. So keep an eye on your exams!
- Dandruff can have genetic causes, but factors such as stress and fatigue also contribute to the appearance of white dots - or even their sudden increase.
- It is related to the fungus malassezia, natural of the root of the hair, but that when in uncontrolled growth causes the desquamation of the scalp.
Can you fight dandruff?
No, but you can control it in a few weeks with anti-dandruff shampoo: the product reduces irritation and scaling of the scalp!
Escape the high temperatures
In addition to the anti-dandruff shampoo, avoid very hot water. The heat dries the wires and intensifies the production of sebum in the scalp.
Maneire in the use of the dryer
Avoid using the thermal appliance for a few weeks and let the hair dry naturally.
Do not sleep with wet hair.
This stifles the scalp, creating a perfect environment for the dandruff.
Remember the conditioner
The product is essential to seal the cuticles (outer layer of yarn) and keep it hydrated. But just apply it away from the root, okay?
Wash the wires every other day and no
An interval day is perfect so that your body does not produce too much oil on the scalp and the hair stays clean.